Timeless Christmas Movies To Warm Your Millennial Heart in 2020
November – December are calendar months that bring along immense happiness. The flag end of the year also marks the onset of the holiday season around the world!
Christmas movies are a different genre all together. It appeals to fantasy and adds the much needed glimmer of hope and laughter.
While production houses roll out a slew of Christmas movies every holiday season. As time passes, you see holiday movies losing their charm – love letters are replaced with 10 second Snapchat stories and Instagram posts. For those old souls, who still truly cherish the smell of an occasional old time romance in a cold December night. These timeless Christmas movies are just for you.
1. Home Alone – one cannot mention timeless Christmas movies without mentioning this classic story of the (mis) adventures of a young boy whose family forgets him at home while they leave for their annual Christmas holiday. Macaulay Cullin’s Kevin and his escapades with two dimwitted buglers is the kind of evergreen humor that never fails to make you smile.
2. Love Actually – Eight London couples figuring out life around their complicated relationships in different ways is what Love Actually is about. You cannot absolutely miss the over the top cheesy romance it shows. Sure to give your fuzzy hearts some much needed warmth. Go hug BAE already!
3. The Princess Switch – A pretty run of the mill plot – twins getting exchanged and finding their soulmates. But, this movie has Vanessa Hudgens romancing two hot studs and lots of cake. Win Win aint it?
4. Knight before Christmas – A knight from a thousand years ago, time travels to the modern world and falls in love with a heartbroken Vanessa Hudgens. You cant even imagine the mush ball this movie is. Super hot Josh Whitehous giving us the major feels of love and longing.
5. The Holiday – 2 women, swap countries with each other to escape their personal relationship issues. End up falling in love with local guys! You have no idea what a cute Christmas watch this is. Humor, hope, love, heartbreak, laughter and a whole lot of feel good vibes. This movie with two power packed performances by Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz has it all.
Have you seen these movies? Any movies that you find timeless?
I’d love to have your suggestions. Let me know in the comments below, and i’ll update this feed.